Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Super Moderator
26,036 Posts
Nope. It's not even something I like hearing about but we all know it's out there every dammed day.

Jack

·
Registered
19,567 Posts
A rabid dog need to be put down! This POS was no different! Thankfully, there are body cams now that capture what REALLY happens!

·
Registered
29,129 Posts
How many times must one be told not to move! Thank You Obama the idiot in chief! I know all this started before him, but he was the worst president for LEO"s!

ca'jun56

·
Premium Member
10,644 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Though the majority of these contacts between LE and the public do not end in the Officer shooting, this video emphasises two very real problems LE faces everyday. ..............the response/actions from the occupants in the car can be considered typical today thanks to us, the media and even our political leadership. (hussein was the most egregious example)

Weapon/no weapon, the Officer as in this scenario will lose the 'absolute' control of the situation almost immediately, almost every time. I'll leave race out of it, but shuck and jive distraction, associate gang female choreographed distraction/weapon concealment (fellow officer died because one of these gang B's) is all part of the daily routine. The objective is to distract, develope confusion.

Second, this guy and the majority of them are documented threats, problems acknowledged by us as with the three previous videos I just posted.

Again, put yourself here daily. ....not excusing bad/criminal LE conduct, but can you see where problems, mistakes develope?

·
Registered
13,167 Posts
This attitude that it’s optional to follow lawful order by cops is causing this trouble. Every punk or racial activist thinks they are a expert on law. All they have to do is act like they have some sense, do what they are told and if there is no problem they won’t have any unless they make one.

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
When bad things happen to bad people seems natural to me.

AC
Reminds me of the good old days...you'd have something like that several times a day. Sure kept the arteries cleared. You gotta love it, she goes from he doesn't have a gun to "its not even his gun."

Indeed! A little old fashioned karma coming round.

·
Premium Member
All kinds. Enamored of their mechanisms!
10,787 Posts
As an ex lawman for 30+ years, now a civilian, I can count the time on less than one hand being pulled over. If being pulled over in the dark, pull over in a lighted area if possible. Turn on interior lights and flashers, turn off engine. Open all windows if possible and keep both hands visible to the officer. You won't believe just doing those things how it can take some edge off the officer. Have your paperwork available (mine is in under the visor) before he walks up if possible.

These and other responses that don't appear to be aggressive go a long way on how the encounter will end up. You may just get away with a warning.

AC

1 - 11 of 11 Posts