Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's about time the TV networks and news agencies received due complaint from the people about their obviously intentional snubbing of the Olympic shooting events. All you hear and see from the major networks is skating, skating, skiing, skating, and skiing. Would it be painful for them to even mention that the biathlon is an Olympic event? Their argument is that they cover the events that the majority of people want to see. Apparently, they haven't received enough notice from the followers of shooting sports to give them any consideration. How many e-mails and letters would it take to make our voices heard? Or would it matter at all to them in light of their clear refusal to show firearms being used in any legitimate, wholesome way? There are even more shooting events in the Summer Games. Let's let it be known that there are viewers who want to see coverage of these events.

·
Registered
25,048 Posts
I watched the biathalon on USA yesterday but I agree not enough coverage of it..

·
Registered
1,207 Posts

I watched the biathalon event the other day. I felt they gave good coverage. Your not going to see nearly as much advertisment just due to it not being as popular. I would really like to see more advertisment and commercials for it too but I just dont see that happening.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts