1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
8,497 Posts
yep...and Islam is playing a huge role in our problems over here.....they are operating on a 30 year plan to overthrow the US government....we're in the 27th year....it is going to get ugly really soon....

I don't believe there is room in modern society for Islam to exist....guess I'm an Islamiphobe - but then they are trying to kill me....

·
Registered
151 Posts
yep...and Islam is playing a huge role in our problems over here.....they are operating on a 30 year plan to overthrow the US government....we're in the 27th year....it is going to get ugly really soon....

I don't believe there is room in modern society for Islam to exist....guess I'm an Islamiphobe - but then they are trying to kill me....
Always remember to be a skeptical paranoid person...>> there is only one thing WORSE than being paranoid... that's being right! Of course, it's worse if your not sure which paranoid theory your right about!! Which, of course, can lead to even more paranoid thinking...

·
Registered
4,898 Posts
I think the joke is that it doesn’t seem to matter nowadays what name a lot of these organizations have, their actual goal is the spread of communism.​

Exactly. Just like "Climate Change",,,, really??!!

·
Premium Member
8,497 Posts
Always remember to be a skeptical paranoid person...>> there is only one thing WORSE than being paranoid... that's being right! Of course, it's worse if your not sure which paranoid theory your right about!! Which, of course, can lead to even more paranoid thinking...
the sad part of it all is - I UNDERSTAND -

actually there was no joke intended....the muslims are sworn to kill us all.....they have 28 training camps in this country - of the 2 that have been raided there was a large stock of weapons in each one....

1 - 11 of 11 Posts