Marlin Firearms Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Between the Kahr cm9 and the S&W Shield 9mm,which one to pocket carry...??:hmmmm:

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
Smith and Wesson J Frame........

Dont have any experience with either of those.

·
Registered
2,167 Posts
I carry a CM9, and have no experience with the Shield. The CM9 is smaller, and would be the better "pocket" carrier. I have pocket carried it, but I prefer my LCP for pocket carry as it's even smaller. I carry my CM9 in a IWB holster, and it disappears with my shirt tail out. Kahr makes really good guns in spite of what you may find on the web. My CM9 is utterly dependable......

·
Premium Member
12,147 Posts
I carry my Shield 9mm in my pocket using a DeSatis holster. Fits well for me and can be pulled very fast.

·
Premium Member
3,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Another question any body know anything about the sccy pistol ??

·
Registered
2,555 Posts
Have two Kahr - the plastic frame and the MK9 but have only held and shot the Shield pistols of others. I also have a few j frames and Rugers. I thought I would take to the light Kahr as I really enjoy the Stainless not only for carry but just shooting. That has not been my experience. For me it just twists too much with my carry loads and the stainless works fine for carry with confidence of enjoying the practice.

When I go with a middle size often the Kahr followed by a custom bob hammerDA Ruger SP-101. Great thing is the rise of many choices in this sort of handgun.The Kahr works in cargo pants fine. The SP -101 needs a jacket pocket for me. My limited shooting experience with the Shield is positive -reliable and accurate. At that size though for me it is a jacket pocket or belt handgun and I already have that taken care of. The size of the Kahr is just small enough for me to also cargo pocket. What ever enjoy owning and shooting your choice.

My normal carry here is a snubbie 44 magnum.

·
Premium Member
475 Posts
Another question any body know anything about the sccy pistol ??
Got one for the wife but she couldn't shoot it. I shot in several times and it had it's stove pipes more than I cared for so traded it off.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts