Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I think something is wrong with youtube right now I see no videos on there site try it latter, but I still see it when I click it here,,,,,,,,,,,,

Reactions: gunscrewguy

·
Super Moderator
26,016 Posts
Gotta run out OLSKOOL but got to watch a couple minutes of it, I'll finish when I return. I suspect this is happening in blue states where government overreach is being dictated. The authoritarian types as our GOV Newsom, and others of his ilk, are showing their true nature.

Remember it come election time! And if they don't back off, demand a recall!

Sanding together in constitutional law, we will prevail.

Jack

·
Registered
8,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
looks like it's all back up now,,,,,,,,,,,,

Reactions: gunscrewguy

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
The government never wastes an opportunity to reach into our lives. Look what the “Patriot” act gave us after 9/11, deep surveillance on American citizens and now they want to track you with an app to see who you come in “contact” with. Stay vigilant. Glad these cops are on our side.

Reactions: Tomray and OLSKOOL

·
Registered
610 Posts
Another good guy, hope he keeps his job.
He stressed following his oath to the Constitution, and speaking the truth.
If all people in authority felt that way it would be great.
Sadly positions of power attract many who don’t follow those precepts but love the power. Until those in those groups clean their own houses we can’t trust anyone in power.

·
Registered
13,148 Posts
There are very few politicians regardless of party who act like they are servants of the people other than election time. Most when they get in office blow off individuals unless they can donate. It’s if you got the money honey, I’ve got the time. They are consumed with party agenda, because that’s how they get elected. It’s our own fault we have grown this Political Class and now it’s feeding itself and starving the people. There needs to be more recalls and impeachment’s since there is no stomach anymore for hangings.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts