Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So next week a new addition to the Golfbuddy45 Stainless Family will arrive - - she is a sweet 2001 Marlin 336SS thutty thutty with some good looking wood on her and clean as new. Can't wait to take her out to the range and see how she shoots compared to my newer 2009 336SS . . .

This will make 6 REAL NH MARLIN STAINLESS LEVER RIFLES - gotta catch up to Kingstrider . . . . .

GB45

·
Registered
330 Posts
Looks good. I'm not aiming on catching up to Kingstrider but I sure am happy for my one 336 SS.

·
Super Moderator
12,185 Posts
Golfbuddy45 said:
This will make 6 REAL NH MARLIN STAINLESS LEVER RIFLES - gotta catch up to Kingstrider . . . . .
Nice catch! I hate to say it but just bought another 336SS on gunbroker for a project lol.

·
Registered
330 Posts
kingstrider said:
Nice catch! I hate to say it but just bought another 336SS on gunbroker for a project lol.
I was going to be bidding on that same rifle but wound up having to go to work and the lady was busy as well so she couldn't do it for me. If that's the one I'm thinking it is you got a steal on it!

·
Premium Member
4,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
YOU GOT IT RIGHT - - No bids were made after two runs on GB - - I sent email and asked what would take for it - - - -
$450 +$25 for Shipping with Insurance . . . . . .

8) ;D :eek:

GB45

·
Premium Member
13,380 Posts
Congrats GB, great catch. How esay is to get fantastic guns up there!.
You know, I just found out that 336s were never officially exported to Chile ???. So, this is going to be a hard search, my friend, IF I have any chance.

Take care

1 - 8 of 8 Posts