Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some of you fellas who live in the NW asked me to remaind you when this was coming up!
Oregon Arms is having their annual two day antique and collectable arms show on the 27th & 28th of August. This is our display show, with the entire outside perimeter of the hall dedicated to displays of fine frearms!
As it always is, this show is strictly guns and gun related items, and so there's none of the usual food, toys, or nonsense found at many shows. This show has been sold out of tables for quite some time, but plenty of room for anyone walking around who wants to buy, trade, sell, or just enjoy some fine displays of old firearms.
The show starts at 9:00 AM both days, and ends at 5:00 PM Sat. and 3:00 PM Sun. Admission is cheap, and parking is free, so don't miss it!
OAC is a non profit, NRA affiliated collector's group.
Directions can be found at our web site.

http://members.tripod.com/~OregonArmsCollectors/

·
Premium Member
7,244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Taking Friday off to help set up, so Thursday is my Friday! I'm getting excited. Got a few to sell, and hope to find something from the out of state guys!

·
Premium Member
1,521 Posts
Geez, no wonder steel stuff around my house is startin to wander around - the Marlin Magnet must be crankin up.........

·
Registered
719 Posts
marlin magnet........

heck.....i already lost my shirt!..................my Wolf t-shirt that is!.....dang magnet works on everything... :roll:

wish i could attend with my new found toys!......... :p

·
Premium Member
7,244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Wish you could too Kaintuck! No matter what you shoot, or collect, or if you just enjoy guns, you'll find somethings of interest!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts