Marlin Firearms Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sometimes The Lord catches me completely by surprise. 7 years ago as of Monday July 28th my wife and I were married to each other and to The Lord Jesus Christ. He came with us on our honeymoon performing signs and miracles every day of the trip, and on the last day of our honeymoon two doves came down out of the sky and landed on us, the one on me lit directly on my wedding ring.

About a month ago my wife had a heart attack as I had posted here (thanks for yalls prayers and well wishes). She finally had her heart stress tested a week or so ago and the results came back on Monday, our anniversary. We went to meet with the cardiologist/surgeon, wondering whether it would be stints, bypass, or something even more extreme. to our total surprise he said her stress test and ekg were perfectly fine, and her heart had recovered so much that no damage at all was detectable in his test. I started laughing and he looked at me like I was nuts. So I told him the story of our marriage, honeymoon, and the fact that it was now our seventh anniversary of being married to the Lord and that He had clearly performed a miracle for us. Debra has been smiling ever since, she was dreading the surgery really bad. Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord, Jesus Christ. amen.

·
Premium Member
13,209 Posts
Amen my brother what a beautiful story!!! Great news about your wife God is Good!!!!

Reactions: Sealed Servant

·
Registered
661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
This isn't the first time He made His presence know on our anniversary. On the third day of our honeymoon we were in Eureka Springs, Ark. at the passion play. For those not familiar the passion play is an outdoor amphitheater set of Jerusalem, and a play depicting the crucifixion, resurrection, and ascension of The Lord Jesus is performed there during the Summer months. I bought a 1611 King James Bible there in the Bible shop. On the third day, (resurrection day) and on our third wedding anniversary my paycheck was 1611.00 to the penny. To prove it was no coincidence my paycheck was once again 1611.00 on Thanksgiving immediately following our third wedding anniversary.

last year we had returned from our Yellowstone/Rocky Mountain/Grand Canyon vacation with the grandkids and my wife was griping about the lack of cargo space and rough ride of the Jeep Wrangler I had bought her for her birthday. She wanted me to trade it in for a new family sedan but I like the Jeep and wasn't agreeing at all, plus it was only two years old and I was going to be way upside down on it if I traded. My mother is about eighty years old and when we returned home she wanted me to take her to some dealerships to shop for a new vehicle. Her 2011 Impala sat too low to the ground and she was having trouble getting in and out of it as her legs grew weaker with age. The car dealerships were flatly trying to steal her Impala and not coming off a penny on the new cars she was looking to buy. She was going to lose ten thousand dollars on the swap. I told her I would assume the loan on the Impala and give it to Debra, it only had twenty thousand miles on it. By some grand coincidence this all worked out to happen on our sicxth wedding anniversary day, LOL. So Debra got a nice family car, I got my Jeep, and mom got a new Suv that set higher off the ground and every one was happy;

1 - 10 of 10 Posts