Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wouldn't you know it....when I'm here I get very few questions; it's like I get forgotten. Then, when I'm away all of a sudden the questions come!

Anyway, I'm here. I haven't gotten to read all that I've missed and may never get to reply to the past questions....sorry, but looks like they've been hashed over by the locals anyway.

I see we have a few new friends that I look forward to getting to know. So welcome to you and your questions. Just so you will know and to remind others, when someone posts a question on here, I should be the first one to respond, then others may make their comments. Of course, when I have to be away one of my dear friends will take care of business.

Thanks to those who asked about me. I'm glad to be back!

:arrow: Annabelle

·
Premium Member
12,094 Posts
Welcome back, its good to see you! :D

·
Registered
834 Posts
Great to see ya Anna. Now back to work with you! :D :D LOL. Hope you are feeling better.

Larry

·
Registered
60 Posts
WELCOME BACK ANNA. I'M NEW HEAR AND LOOK FORWARD TO CHATTING WITH YOU AND THE OTHERS. ESPECIALLY YOU, YOUR REPUTATION PRECEDESS YOU! :wink: CIAO FOR NOW.

·
Registered
25,048 Posts
Bout time you get here.. :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
5,394 Posts
Hi Anna, I hope things are well with you. I wonder and worry about you. Stay well, BestLever

·
Premium Member
3,049 Posts
Boargirl and I are Happy to see your back. Dont leave for so long we miss you.

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
OTTO

Thank you all for your kind words; I missed you, too.
ALASKAN....the last I heard, Otto was down in Florida with a new job, and wouldn't you know it...a new woman! I miss him being here on the board. :( :cry:

Anna

1 - 14 of 14 Posts