Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
ANNABELLE, BRAVEHEART, DEBBIE,

I couldn't let today go by without letting you know that I still LOVE YOU and I MISS YOU very much.

Sweetheart, just know that today is one day closer to me being able to reach Heaven and see you again.

It helps to see your smiling face again as well.

·
Premium Member
8,597 Posts
Eagle Eye 444,

Sadly I did not have the pleasure of knowing Miss Annabelle, but it sounds like she was a Very Special lady that made the world a better place.
I'm sure you miss her terribly on this day and every other, but I hope you find comfort in being the luckiest guy in the world for being the husband and friend of such a Wonderful woman, and knowing she made the world a better place when here and still doing so in spirit and memories...

My condolences goes out to you and family & friends.
God Bless.

Ray

·
Administrator
23,773 Posts
Michael, sure hope the time goes fast for you. It is sad to walk alone but you have her in your heart forever. Best wishes. Swany

·
Super Moderator
6,322 Posts
Really nice to see such a touching remembrance for a lost loved one. May God guide your path as you live out your days. Trust you are not walking alone; God and Miss Annabelle are on each side of you. God Bless.

Jeff

·
Registered
422 Posts
EAGLE EYE444, May your day pass with the happy memories of days long gone. Your special lady will reside in your heart till you see her again. Keep her smiling face safe in your soul. Wish we all could have met her.

Reactions: EAGLE EYE 444

·
Registered
161 Posts
My prayers are out for you on your special day. Sorry for your loss and I know time lessens our pain but not our memory of the life shared

1 - 6 of 6 Posts