Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Debbie (Braveheart),
I have been on Cloud 9 since Saturday afternoon because our Daughter and I have spent the past couple of days together and we have had a wonderful time together. She went home earlier tonight. We talked about You a lot during the past few days. Today would have been our 35th Wedding Anniversary. We miss You so much. This afternoon, we found some old photo albums that we had misplaced and upon opening the first one of them, I found photos of You when You were growing up and also photos of our Wedding and Honeymoon. There were also many photos of your late Mom, Dad, and Brother. After looking at these photos tonight, I think that You and I have done a pretty good job in our lives together. We have a wonderful Daughter together and we have been blessed in many other ways as well. We have been very fortunate to have so many friends along the way to share our triumphs and our tragedies with. I recently got to see your smiling face again in the airing of the PBS Documentary, "Remaking American Medicine - Hand In Hand". I was very proud to be walking along with You in this film and sharing our comments together. Every time that I enter the Cardiovascular Out-Patient Clinic, I see your smiling face looking down from above and I see your flair and all of your input in all of the details of this fantastic facility.

Please know that I Love You and the peace in my heart is that I know that we will meet again. I just couldn't let today pass without sharing my thoughts of You.

From Your Loving Husband,

Mike Eagle Eye 444

·
Registered
25,055 Posts
Awesome Tribute Mike.. I still miss her and CJ very much..

·
Administrator
23,772 Posts
Happy 35th, may your memories never fade, and anticipation of rejoining your hearts after your long trail is walked. Ed

·
Registered
5,394 Posts
Hello Riflemen-Something aimed me to this forum this morning and what a find! God Bless ANNABELLE and Eagle Eye 444 :) Boy, if I was going to pin down my favorite Online forum to just one it would be ANNABELLE's right here at Marlinowners. I sure miss the gal and I am happy that her husband and daughter have those wonderful pictures, tapes and memories to call on for the 35th anniversary. ANNA's kindness, wit, humor, and unique talent for connecting with her forum followers will always remain fresh in my mind. Congratulations Eagle Eye 444!! God Bless and Life is good, BestLever

1 - 5 of 5 Posts