Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5,394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Anna and others gloating over my brain fade.
I can do a great deal of things but I have no idea what your "birthday" gig is about. It's me of course as I'm sure you have explained it all quite clearly. I'm game but I'm just not ready to use my brain stem to figure out what it is that you want. sometime around June 27th or so I'm going to have an old birthday and I would enjoy a happy from you. You are a delightful mule headed gal that I find an asset to this forum. thanks for your efforts here and know you have a positive effect on many of us. god bless, and life is good, Bestlever

·
Premium Member
12,094 Posts
Theres a thread somewhere, probably at the top of the page. :p
Anyhow, she's got a sort of application & if you dot all your t's & cross your I's she'll give a shout to the forum on your B-day.
Its not a hard application, I did mine alone! :lol:

·
Premium Member
1,343 Posts
Yeah, but that cut & paste stuff always gets me stumped. In school I was not allowed to have scissors cause I was one that was labeled "runs with scissors" & "does NOT play well with others" :lol: Course what can you expect with 4 younger sisters driving me crazy.

·
Registered
5,394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Cut and paste! YIKES!! My wife would kill me if I ruined our monitor. I'm slow but life is good, BestLever

·
Registered
5,394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi anna-I'm feeling a bit intrusive here but I cut and pasted your birthday wishes deal and have no clue how, when, or why (if it does) work. but out of respect for you and your promotion of the effort I did my part. If things didn't work out like planned anyone can just ask me when my wife or kids become a year older. then I'm wondering who really cares :? Life is good and anna and toughie stay well, Bestlever

·
Registered
670 Posts
BestLever,
Check your personal messages.

Anna

1 - 6 of 6 Posts