Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
5,394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Riflemen-I asked this question when I was in my mid teens and still have not heard a good answer. It's a question that must be asked and I accepted that task back then. I'm thinking that Anna will have the answer if anyone does. My only fear is that I won't be smart enough to understand the answer when I see it :? But I got to do what I got to do. Life is good, BestLever

·
Premium Member
198 Posts
In th' Dark :!: :lol:

·
Registered
670 Posts
LIGHTS????

There were no electric lights, but they had candles and kerosene lanterns, I guess.

But, the question was Where was Moses when the lights went out ?

Answer:He was in the dark!

Anna

·
Registered
5,394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: Life is good, BestLever

·
Registered
3,372 Posts
And how could Moses tell, in the dark, that he was putting in a male and a female of each species into the Ark? :?

G

·
luisyamaha said:
And how could Moses tell, in the dark, that he was putting in a male and a female of each species into the Ark? :?
Uhhhhh, braile????? :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: . POWDERMAN. :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

·
Banned
2,406 Posts
Wrong guy Luis,Noah was into the twosome thing

·
Premium Member
12,094 Posts
luisyamaha said:
Dont think Moses was a sailor. More of a desert type mountain climber fellow.

Your thinking about Noah. He put all the deer, turkeys, furry meat & such in a big boat for us so they wouldnt all drown. I'v always thought he deserved alot more recognition than he gets. He's pretty important. :D

·
Banned
2,406 Posts
If Noah is so smart how come we have Mosquitoes and flies, and Ticks and Rattle snakes huh?huh?

·
Premium Member
12,094 Posts
Not for nuthin but Noah was acting on Gods orders. If you got a complain take it to the guy in charge. :lol:
The snakes I reckon he had to collect but the ticks, skeeters & such likely stowed away. :)

·
Registered
5,394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hello Riflemen-Them orders is called inspirations. On my motorcycle tour this spring I met a mid aged fellow that was coming home from work and got insired :lol: Yup, God told old Inspiration to ride a bicycle from coast to coast and finish in DC. We named him "Inspirational Cliff" after the steep cliff we were camped out on. He got inspired in Idaho and had to ride his bicycle to Coos Bay, Oregon and start from there. A horrible storm hit about noon the day he left Cody, Wy.. My pardner and I suspected he got another inspiration out there in the high desert with 50mph winds. "CLIFF, this is GOD. Go Back Home!" I wouldn't fun you guys about God things. Life is good, BestLever

·
Registered
670 Posts
As you've already been told, it was Noah that loaded
a pair of each species onto the ark.

As for as why he created mosquitoes, snakes, flies
and ticks, I guess that we all have our opinions as
to why such things occur. Maybe God created flies,
mosquitoes, ticks and snakes to go along with all
other creatures to balance out the ecological system.

Annabelle

·
Registered
3,372 Posts
Of course I knew it was Noah. 8) C'mon give me a break, that was a trick question and most fell for it! :lol: Tell Powderman about it. :cry:

It was also Noah who told the pair of whales as they walked up to him, "Sorry, no space left over for you. Better learn to swim." And they did. :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
3,372 Posts
Food for thought for those people dis-counting evolution. :shock: In Noah's time it took a boat to keep everybody (except the whales :lol: ) from drowning. 8) Centuries later, by the time of Moses, Moses just parted the waters to keep the Israelites from drowning and let them close on the Pharaoh's army, drowning them. :roll: Much more efficient way of doing things. Besides, there wasn't a whole lot of timber in the desert to build a boat, and it would have taken a long time, which was of the essence if they wanted to escape the Pharaoh's army. :wink:

·
Banned
2,406 Posts
Luis,put down the Cuba Libre and read what you sent----------slowly.

·
Premium Member
12,094 Posts
You mightta cornfused the old Gent by starting your post with a reference to evolution. The rest didn't have much to do with it. I had to go back & look & thats all I could come up with.

Now, if the Isrealites had a bit of foresight they woulda hung onto the Ark. Then they coulda got away from Egypt on their own. :D

·
Registered
3,372 Posts
Proof of "evolution". Noah had to build an Ark. God given powers to understand and comprehend and build things. Moses: God given power to just mutter some words and have the sea part at will. Much easier wasn't it? Improvement of the specie. If that isn't evolution, what is? :roll:

If the Israelites had had foresight, they would have walked in the opposite direction for those forty years, made another Ark and made it to America. :lol:

Now all of this was tongue-in-cheek anyhow. :oops: I thought the reference to the whales would make that clear! Jeez, I have to slow down! I'll go have a Cuba libre! It's 90 degrees out with 95% relative humidity. Actually I'll go to work.

Have a good day guys!

·
Premium Member
12,094 Posts
Whats a Cuba libre ?

I think it was more necessity than anything else why God parted the pond for them. If they'da stopped & built a boat I reckon they woulda been caught.:lol: I knew you were joking around. :D

·
Banned
2,406 Posts
Dude,you have lived a shallow life if you have not had Rum and Coca Cola with a twist of Lime or Lemon,you can get very sick from to many.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts