Marlin Firearms Forum banner

ANNA...There's a Deer Head in my Deep Freeze!!!!

1K views 8 replies 4 participants last post by  Calamity Jane 
#1 ·
You don't suppose somebody has been watching " The God Father " again--Do You??? :shock: Should I be concerned about this?...Do you think I should wait and see if it disappears in a week, before I get upset?...Should I be upset NOW? :wink:

#6 ·
Calamity Jane,
I had the same reaction about the deer head in the freezer myself. But the next thing I knew, the deer head was sticking out of my wall and has been there ever since. It's always there staring at you from up above. :lol: Mrs. deerdown444

#7 ·
LOL...Mrs. DeerDown... Thank You for your support. :D

The head was finally surrendered to the Taxidermist......Praise the Lord and pass the ammunition!!!....Whew!!!...it was kinda creepin' me out in freezer. :?

I'm looking forward to when Mister gets it back though, it's kind of unique, we don't know what happened to this doe, but her ears are shaped like a mouses ears, some say frost bite, but they are both perfectly shaped exactly the same way. I'll make sure I post a picture when we get her back.

G
#8 ·
Just a deer head???
At last inventory my freezer contained a deer hide & tail, several squirrel tails(gray & red) and believe it or not, a possum head!!
That's freaky when I'm looking for something and come across that thing!
E-Gads!!
Oh, can't forget about the doe pee in the fridge!!!

Deb :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.