Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
2,406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Newsweek 'treasonous' over 'Quran-in-toilet' report

Fifteen dead, scores injured, relief buildings burned down. Years of coalition-building with the Muslim world against terrorist fanatics set back. That's the toll to date for a brief story about a U.S. prison guard throwing a Quran down the toilet – a story Newsweek now admits it got wrong, and one being blasted as "criminal" and "treasonous" by one at least one retired Army colonel. Read this story now at WorldNetDaily.com!

http://wnd.com

TODAY'S WND POLL: CREDIBILITY FLUSHED
* What do you think of Newsweek's Quran-in-the-toilet story?

·
Registered
670 Posts
NOW I KNOW!!

Intrepid, I asked you one time where you got all of your commentaries from.....now I know! :wink: I'm sure that you had quite a sharp mind during your career and I'm so glad to see that you've still got it! You know how some people just dry up and wither away when they retire....it's such a shame.
Love ya,
Annabelle

·
Banned
2,406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
can't retire Anna,to much work.Yesterday Tilled,Brush hogged and crawled on my beely with the dogs to fix the north fence.My material comes from many sources,some military personal,some former "spooks" .

·
Premium Member
1,343 Posts
Wiz,
There's only one paper worth reading and thats the Grit. It use to be published in Williamsport, PA now it's published in OK I think. No lies just good recipes and stories. Kind of like this board just people being friendly.

·
Banned
2,406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
1 - 6 of 6 Posts