Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ANNA, I have been behaving myself the last couple of weeks tryin not to pine over my wife runnin off. I been so busy I ain't had much time for woman chasin. I rebuilt my moonshine still in another holler in the piney woods so them revenuers couldn't find it. I got my 4 wheel drive outta the mudhole and fixed it back up and then I rebuilt the motor in my hot rod pickup so at least I can go someplace. I was justa thinkin tomorrow is Sunday and the church is havein a big dinner after morning services and I was thinking about goin. I got me a brand new pair of Key overalls and a new red plaid shirt and also a brand new pair of them hightopped logger boots that I will wear to the dinner. They have square dancin and line dancin and I just love to do the boot scoot boogie. Do you think one of these socials wood be a good place to try to find me a girlfriend? It's startin to get pretty lonely as I only got one dog left and he's only got 3 legs left cause he got in a fight with a wampus cat and that cat done bit his leg plum off. Could you give me some pointers about the fairer sex and what I could do to impress them. Any pointers would be a big help to me. Thanks ANNA.

·
Registered
553 Posts
There is no need to impress anyone, Nightrain. Just be yourself. That is the only way you will find a woman who wants you for you and not for some act you put on. :D

·
Registered
670 Posts
Nightrain, you are such a darlin' and I just love talkin' with you! Tough123 is right...just be yourself. They say those church socials is a good place to meet people. Just make sure that you've cleaned up real good after all that work, put on your manly smellin' stuff and your new duds, get your hair slicked back so the women folk can see your purty eyes and....very important, make sure to take the hay straw outcha mouth before gettin' too close 'cause you don't want to poke 'em in the eye whilst dancin' or tryin' to steal a little kiss on the cheek! Let me know how it goes. :) :wink:

Annabelle

·
Premium Member
3,049 Posts
Kan't find no women? Sounds likea good ole famlee reunion might be jest the thang fer ya. :lol:

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
Gurn said:
Kan't find no women? Sounds likea good ole famlee reunion might be jest the thang fer ya. :lol:
Just make sure they've been living at least two doors down from ya for at least a couple months..... :oops:

·
Registered
670 Posts
Nightrain,
Don't pay no 'tention to them fellars! Git the gal then worry bout if'n she's yo cuzin. Did ya git by the social yestiddy?
Anna

1 - 6 of 6 Posts