Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

All my friends think me a wimp, due to my like of kitties. Here is another person trying to give me another one. I actually have 9, and i can't seem to so no to when someone is trying to give a new kitty.
I even have one kitty that stays in the house........am i "kitty whipped" as some say?
Please tell me it ain't so....that i have the same needs as other fellows, just SOME guys can't admit it like i can!
And is it so, that Italian kitties are better than Swed kitties?[/img]

·
Registered
25,048 Posts
Real Nice Kitty, I would have to keep it .. :lol:

·
Registered
670 Posts
Kitties???

Kaintuck, do you mean kitties OR titties :shock: ?? I hate to tell you this, but in my opinion if you were a real man, you wouldn't hesitate at all to accept that tittie....I mean kittie!! :wink:

ANNABELLE 8)

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
Re: Kitties???

ANNABELLE said:
Kaintuck, do you mean kitties OR titties :shock: ?? I hate to tell you this, but in my opinion if you were a real man, you wouldn't hesitate at all to accept that tittie....I mean kittie!! :wink:

ANNABELLE 8)
I knew that in no time at all, you'd be abreast of all the new posts :wink:

·
Banned
2,406 Posts
It is Mamatory to keep abreast of the titilating diametric dialogue which is opaque to the human male eye.

·
Registered
670 Posts
Tubby wrote:
I knew that in no time at all, you'd be abreast of all the new posts
Tubby... yes, I try to keep abreast; matter of fact, I have two of them. Look pretty much like those in the picture 'cept mine don't have the cat...not there, anyway!! :oops: :shock: :oops:

Anna 8)

·
Registered
25,048 Posts
I am off to cold shower thanks.. :( :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Banned
2,406 Posts
Junkie it works better to try to lift a PU,it is faster and saves water.

·
Registered
670 Posts
COLD SHOWER...

G/j....
Just remember to dry your barrel off real good so it doesn't rust! :lol:

And Intrepid, I may be dumb, but what's a PU??

Anna

·
Banned
2,406 Posts
Pick Up and I may be dumb also Anna,how do you keep them from dragging in the dirt.

·
Registered
719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

but anna, would i become a "kitty baby"? if i accepted every woman's offer to pet her kitty? :shock:
this is the "football" season! and if the guys can't come over sometimes to watch the game....because my time is taken up with foolish kitty's......what will they think? :cry:
i am torn.....one part of me wants to keep petting the kitty, and the other wants to have a life outside the house????
tell me how this can be balanced! :roll:
and now christmas is comming, and i have to find something for santa's helpers.....something that makes THEM feel good for the work they do!
what to give them??? :roll:

·
Registered
670 Posts
Boys, boys, boys........ :wink:

Intrepid, that only happens sometimes; like if I'm on my all-fours working or something! :lol:

Kaintuck, you've just got to learn to organize your time! You should be able to play with the kitty AND spend time with your football buddies and other friends. (you could do both at the same time!!!!) As far as Santa's helpers, I'd just see what each one wants. Don't ever give them all the same thing! :roll: :shock:

Anna

1 - 13 of 13 Posts