Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
type?Do you have a special keyboard built just for hooves or do you put a pencil in your mouth to hit each key? I use the biblical method "seek & find". I didn't do well in typing class, 28 words a minute with 5 mistakes, so they placed me in the Ag. class for the rest of the year so I could get my credits to graduate. Our school had a working dairy farm at the time and I got to work there everyonce in awhile.One day we were dehorning heifers and they said Mike go get the next one, well they "forgot" to tell me the bull was in with the heifers so I just walked out in the yard grab a tale started twisting and heading for the barn. All of a sudden everyone began to yell and run for the fence. I looked down and noticed I had the bull, :oops: good thing the heifers had him wore out. :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
670 Posts
UncleBTMike
:shock: Hey....you could've 'banded' the bull and made a steer
outta him! :oops:

Actually, I'm sure you've already noticed my luxurious blonde
tresses, which should tell you that I'm quite the well manicured
lady.....so well manicured in fact that that is the answer to your
question re: how I type!! My 'hooves' are well trimmed to give
them a nice 'pointy' shape that is excellent for typing. :wink:

Annabelle

·
Premium Member
12,094 Posts
Heck, if you can use two hoofs to type your doing better'n me. I got a letter finger & a shift finger but I do ok. :D
I kinda figured you used your udder but I wont extrapalate further. Whatever that means. :lol:

·
Registered
670 Posts
Leverdude Posted:
I kinda figured you used your udder but I wont extrapalate further.
That is udderly disgusting!!!!
:mrgreen: :lol: :shock: :oops: :mrgreen: :lol: :shock: :oops: :mrgreen: :lol: :shock: :oops:

Braveheart

·
Registered
101 Posts
Tubby,

I can see you're trying to milk these double entendres for all they're worth! :lol:

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
24thMich said:
Tubby,

I can see you're trying to milk these double entendres for all they're worth! :lol:
Nothing but the cream of the crop for my friends......But, if it's too much for ya, we'll just nip it in the bud...........

1 - 11 of 11 Posts