???????

·
Registered
25,048 Posts
She was... few days ago. :D

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
:cry: That bas***d otto has "kid"napped her again and forced her to work at the Strasburg Tests again. It really got his goat when she ran away from him to be with me. Ever since, he's tried to horn in on her. If anyone see's her, tell her there is a BBQ she's supposed to be in....... :twisted:

·
Registered
670 Posts
Yes, I am back (I didn't really go away, at least not too far). I have been busy doing routine stuff and taking some time off recently. The summer months are always slow and I am guilty of "sleeping on the job" lately. I hope that things will be picking up with added questions and comments about life in general.

Now to TUBBY'S comments. No, I haven't seen Otto recently but I do kind of miss him. He keeps me laughing most of the time. Well, except when BBQ was mentioned. He did tell me that I would be welcome at the BBQ but I was definitely not part of the meal. Gotta Love his sense of humor even after those electrodes with all that gooey stuff got all over my hair and really messed it up while doing the latest round of testing. During these tests, I think that I also heard something about "Area 51" and about how it made you glow in the dark. Well heck, that could be nice. Sure would make you get noticed wouldn't it.

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
ANNABELLE said:
Yes, I am back (I didn't really go away, at least not too far). I have been busy doing routine stuff and taking some time off recently. The summer months are always slow and I am guilty of "sleeping on the job" lately. I hope that things will be picking up with added questions and comments about life in general.

Now to TUBBY'S comments. No, I haven't seen Otto recently but I do kind of miss him. He keeps me laughing most of the time. Well, except when BBQ was mentioned. He did tell me that I would be welcome at the BBQ but I was definitely not part of the meal. Gotta Love his sense of humor even after those electrodes with all that gooey stuff got all over my hair and really messed it up while doing the latest round of testing. During these tests, I think that I also heard something about "Area 51" and about how it made you glow in the dark. Well heck, that could be nice. Sure would make you get noticed wouldn't it.
Area 51 is one of those things "they" warned talking about!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts