Marlin Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
OK, by now we all should have a pretty good guess the FBI has gone full bore Ape Sheet political. Where is the evidence? This man should get a congressional metal of honor for what he has spilled on the way that Bureau is being run today. Randy Weaver died today. A sad commentary in the tragedy that has come to be know as the FBI.
Watch the vid in here. Warning.... it may ruin your day.
BREAKING: FBI Whistleblower Leaks Document Showing Bureau Targeting ‘News Media’

·
Registered
2,232 Posts

·
Premium Member
All kinds. Enamored of their mechanisms! Worked as an engineering
12,401 Posts
Some way, some day, someone on their death bed will spill the beans, true, unknown, or dead in the ground. I suspect there might even be someone, or their heir will open up the truth and or a huge pile of spilled beans somewhere.

AC

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
FBI has always been corrupt. They were overthrowing US administrations and playing political games long before they were exposed during the Trump administration and the 2020 election. It's just gotten to the point where they are so powerful they don't care if everyone can see it now.
FBI is just a modern version of the Gestapo now. CIA was formed after WW2 to give them and the Nazis a place to go after the war. They were never beaten, they just moved west.

·
Registered
7,514 Posts
FBI - Full Bore Insurrectionists. They may be the True enemy of the State... oh, wait, they Are the State (along with the other unaccountable three letter alphabet agencies) and MAGA (i.e. traditional conservative Americans) are the enemy!

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
Didn't General Patten want to finish the Soviet Union when done with Germany using German troops?

AC
IDK about using German troops but he was right about the Russian government being as bad if not worse than the Nazi's. Japan was far more economical to rebuild with the Marshal plan than trying to rebuild the entirety of the Russian way of life under communism. My Father fought the Russian first as a 1st Lt in the Wehrmacht, then defected when they went in retreat and fought the Russians as a Captain with a 100 man guerrilla unit under the Ukrainian Partisan Army (UPA). When he saw the Russian dead soldiers wearing Web Gear with US markings, they knew their war against the Communists was over. In a way, the US set this new war up way back then. But thats what makes the Pentagon all happy campers! LOL.
My Father joined the Germans in Oct of 41 when the Germans took Kiev. The Ukrainians celebrated their freedom from the Communist Russians the Day my father ran along side the Goose Stepping Germans as they victory marched and sang to their base drums down main street Kiev. On the outskirts of Kiev lay the remains of 36 Russian divisions, 660,000 Russian men killed or wounded in 47 days. THAT.... my friends was war. The stats are here on the largest encirclement of a city in war history. A far cry from what the incompetent fool Puttin tried putting together a couple of months ago.
First Battle of Kiev | World War II Wiki | Fandom

·
Premium Member
All kinds. Enamored of their mechanisms! Worked as an engineering
12,401 Posts
In the mis 90's I met a WW2 Marine in his 80's captured by the Japanese in the Philippines. Sent to Japan as slave working in a steel foundry until the end. He stayed in the Marines and was captured by the North Koreans where he spent the rest of that war. He was a patient of mine and when I first saw him I could tell he was a Marine by all the the way by he stood, his manicured hair, gig belt, and spit polished shoes.. We struck up a long conversation with me and I will never forget him.

AC

·
Registered
2,232 Posts
"CIA was formed after WW2 to give them and the Nazis a place to go after the war. They were never beaten, they just moved west."

Couple of interesting books you should read. "A SPY AMONG FRIENDS" and "THE FORGOTTEN 500".

A Spy is about Kim Philby, the communist who did so much damage in WW2 and afterward before escaping ro Russia just as the brits were about to capture him. Dunno if he's even still alive but was last known to be a roaring drunkard. The book brings out how Philby was one of the top honchos in Britains MI6 an also tired to MI5. He helped other communists to get imortant postions in those organization and also abled commies to infiltrate the America OSS, which as you know later became the CIA. I have no doubt the communists have infiltrated every branch of our government and working to make communist rule win.

The 500 is about B-17 crewmen who had to parachute over Nazi-occupied Yugoslavia and how 500 of these men were rescued en mass. This story was suppressed for more than fifty years due to political reasons. Two factions were fighting the Germans, one communist under Tito and the other a non-communist groups. When it came time for the US to aid one or the other, Tito's bunch got the aid and the pro-American freedom fighters were literally given the shaft by our government. While it was never mentioned, it wouldn't surprise me if communist infiltrators in our OSS weren't instrumental in bringing that about.

That's a couple of very good books and I consider them well worth the time to read. It gives a good picture on just how insidious the Communist Party is.
Paul B.

·
Registered
19,379 Posts
Chin Coat Jaw Tie Font

Times have changed. The backblast from John Kennedy's murder still echoes today. The CIA and FBI miscalculated the effect, not realizing just how much the American Public would be affected by the 1963 Coup. They didn't make the same mistake in 2020, refining their methods. Donald Trump was assassinated in the halls of Congress and the Media.

·
Registered
269 Posts
It's like when you first find out that Santa Claus isn't real. That is actually a quote from one of the jurors in the Randy Weaver trial regarding the FBI, US Marshalls and in general the US government and it's methods. Personally I haven't believed in Santa for a long time. Even less that our government is anything but contrary to my well being.

·
Registered
115 Posts
The fbi needs to be dismantled and restarted as a new force. NO POLITCAL affiliations. They are just a political party police. Maybe they should change their name to "The PPP". Too bad what they turned into.

·
Registered
908 Posts
Don’t be fooled into thinking the right isn’t totally on board with the treachery of the left. They are no different than French politicians collaborating with the Social Democrats in the 1940s.

Elon Musk needs to be careful. He will likely be a target soon. He probably already is. All the money won’t save him if he keeps ruffling feathers by shining lights on their demons.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts