Marlin Firearms Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Zoo Wildlife Mode of transport Safari Recreation
This is my outdoor man cave. My buddies visit often, my archery target, gas grill to the left and Traeger to the right. Freezers are below the deck in the garage.

This is last year's photo of Big Boy and what I think is his brother. It's taken from the deck, about the same distance as my 20 yard pin. The cracked corn is for the deer, but he seems fine with it. He really likes the turkey block and kicks it around like a soccer ball.

I don't shoot my bow when he's around, he runs off. The deer don't mind though, they just stay over to the left. Don't get any ideas, when I hunt, I hunt miles away, this is home.

They hung around all year. I shed their antlers in the backyard, I have both sets. As of this morning, their still here.

·
Super Moderator
26,112 Posts
Great pic and thanks for posting this!

·
Registered
706 Posts
“SWEET”! We have to drive about 50 miles to “live with the elk”! Pretty envious! memtb

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I posted later last night to share, sorry if I sounded boastful. We know how lucky we are.

Owen49, I think it's an old Allis Chalmers. If you want it, come and get it. I'll help you load it up. The neighbors won't clean up their mess. Thankfully, my buddies don't seen to mind it.

Wildlife Herd Deer Zoo Elk

Reactions: M700 and marlinluvr

·
Registered
21,202 Posts
Way cool!

·
Registered
976 Posts
It's what makes the outdoors Great!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.