Marlin Firearms Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought a 22 Mag revolver and can't find any ammo . I found this seller online and ordered 2 boxes to see what happens. I was wondering if anybody else has used them and if they are legit. :hmmmm:

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
I just picked up two bricks of Armscor high vel. h.pt. 22 local for $25/ brick. Give the grand kids something to shoot. I shot some in four different rifles and it is about equal to other high velocity hunting ammo I have used. None of the four rifles went over 5/8" at 40yds. My 581 Rem. shot the best with 6 shot group ending up with a hole about the size of a 7mm bullet. Both bricks were the same lot # so maybe it will be good for hunting squirrel. I normally don't buy off brand 22 ammo but don't have a choice right now unless you want to pay the gougers at the shows what they are asking.

·
Registered
211 Posts
I used them in January I had just returned to shooting and there was no .22lr ammo around. The price was a little high at that time ($14.95 per 100 blazers x 2) + shipping of $5.95 (I live 70 miles away). They were fast on posting and billing and sent what I ordered. Haven't used them lately as I found a better method for me much cheaper. Hope that helps you

1 - 7 of 7 Posts