Marlin Firearms Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a spare XL and I just noticed the Dakota walnut is now available for backorders. I really don't want to spend the money but I have some kind of addiction. My addiction isn't drugs or alcohol; but rather it's buying guns and accessories that I don't need. I really want another Forest camo in the classic or Dakota series but they say they aren't going to make them. What to do? Should I order the walnut or wait and see if the Forest camo comes out later?? Ohhh the misery of being gun rich & money poor! Heelllllllppppp??

· Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Work is sooo slow here and I really don't need this rifle and I already have two other X guns that have been modified to how I want them. But that being said I still find this constant need/want to go ahead and tinker with this 3rd rifle. You guys arent being much help at talking me out of this buy, by the way!! ;)
Hmmm Boyds says the stock is backordered for about 4 weeks, would they charge my cc now or wait until the stock is shipped. I'd really prefer to pay my cc off first before I order anything else. Has anybody else ordered the Dakota walnut for their XS? I'd like to know if there is much detail in the wood. And I read the thread on the gunsmith section about cutting checkering, that really has me wanting to try it. Ohh the drama continues! :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.