Marlin Firearms Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My son and a couple of his friends (military veterans all) invited the "old man" to accompany them on a little ride through the canyon, with our Jeeps the other day. We got away from the smoke of the raging wildfires, and thoroughly enjoyed a few hours with our Jeeps. Multiple water crossings, a few rocky hills, and some great semi-desert/arid terrain. It was fun. Thought I'd share a few photos. Mine is the white Wrangler, my son has the lifted two-door blue Cherokee and his buddy has the Grand Cherokee with the roof rack.

Got to thinking. It's been about 20 years since I first took my son through that canyon in one of our old 4x4 rigs. He was just a little boy then. Now he and his buddies are kind enough to invite me along. Pretty cool.

Regards, Guy

·
Premium Member
8,170 Posts
Dang, Guy... Looks about like photo stills from a Jeep advertisement. :biggrin: Glad you guys had fun. Funny how the circle seems to be purt near complete - - next thing will be G'Kids riding with you, getting the same experience. Sort of makes it all seem worthwhile, doesn't it?

·
Premium Member
8,309 Posts
Cool pics.... I would love to be able to go out west one day and run some of those trails in the old Chevy. Looks like a fun day was had.

·
Banned
2,263 Posts
There is nothing like following a trail to see where it ends up! Thanks for the great pics!

Reactions: M700

·
Registered
20,502 Posts
Looks like a great time!:tee:

Reactions: M700
1 - 6 of 6 Posts