Marlin Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been pondering an aftermarket (Lone Wolf etc) barrel for my G23. Maybe a longer ported or just stock length Nonported version!!!???

Has Anyone here tried any?
What Brand?
Accuracy?
Likes/Dis Likes?

Has anyone shot cast out of the stock Glock bbl's?

Any/All Input Welcome!!!

Thanks
BG4570

·
Premium Member
6,592 Posts
Apparently they are great because I can not get one.
And I have been looking to buy one but nevet in Stock for the g22.

·
Premium Member
15,449 Posts
i bought one chambered in .357 sig for my glock23 and one in .40 S&W for my Glock 31, good barrels, no problems with them

Reactions: BloodGroove4570

·
Registered
584 Posts
I have a lone wolf 9mm for my glock 23. Works great.

Reactions: BloodGroove4570

·
Premium Member
8,595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have a lone wolf 9mm for my glock 23. Works great.
10mm
When you shoot the 9mm's, do you need the G19 mags or do your G23 mags work OK?

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
I converted my Glock 22 to 9mm as a trial for after-market conversion barrels. I bought .40-to-9mm KKM and Storm Lake barrels because both were highly recommended for quality, good fit without custom smithing and reliability. Both have performed without a hitch through a good many rounds. Neither required other parts to be changed; just take out the .40 and drop in the conversion barrel. G17 mags have worked like a charm in the G22. And, I like the look of a stainless barrel in the Glock slide.

·
Registered
3,114 Posts
Run a Lone Wolf in my Glock 29,runs great, very accurate. Had an extended Lone Wolf barrel in a Glock 20, which also ran well and gave impressive vollocity, darn near a 41 Magnum. Always found myself carrying the 29 CCW and when hunting (not intended as the primary weapon), so ditched the 20. If the idea was to actually hunt with the pistol, the added barrel length is completely worthwhile especially in 10mm. Like most folks, the barrel is intended for mostly lead loads.

·
Premium Member
2,764 Posts
Got one years ago for my 22 in 357 sig, it works perfectly. Your post reminds me I need one for my 17.

·
Registered
932 Posts
A couple of years ago I bought the 6" Stormlake barrel for my G20. It dropped in perfectly, and it has worked just fine from day one. I'm more than pleased with accuracy, fit, and performance of the Stormlake.

Reactions: V509

·
Registered
83 Posts
I own Lone Wolf and KKM; a couple of each.
I prefer the KKM.

-Will-

·
Premium Member
3,680 Posts
I too have a lone wolf for my g22 works fine with the g17 mags:)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts