Marlin Firearms Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Could somebody post a photo of a Camp 45 trigger group where the bolt hold open lever and slot are? I'm interested in modifying the old style trigger body to add the lever and I need to know how to make the slot and what type of lever it is a Type 1 or type 2. A photo of the trigger group out of the rifle on the lever side would be great. Thanks

PS: I have a Camp 9 with the bolt hold open lever. Because the 45 magazine well is narrower than for the 9 I'm pretty sure lever has to be routed differently than on the 9 so a picture of a 9 won't help.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Found what I needed in one of Mushes posts showing a new type Camp 45 lower. If you have a Camp 45 with an old style trigger guard without the bolt holt open lever all you need is to get a new left side plate with the lever cutout and detent holes (PN 405900) and a Type 1 bolt hold open lever (PN 723730) from Numrich and PATIENTLY AND CAREFULLY create a bolt holt open lever slot in the old style trigger guard with a Dremel and some files. Took me about 1 hour to do. The difference between a Type 1 and Type 2 lever is the former goes behind the left side plate and the latter (used on the 9) goes on the outside because of the width difference of the mag well. Hope this helps somebody out.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.