Marlin Firearms Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
2,704 Posts
A couple weeks ago I was out doing some yard work and a fellow rode up to the intersection by my driveway and his Honda Goldwing fell over when he stopped.I figured he could not pick it back up by himself so I walked over to give him a hand.As I got to him a fellow driving by stopped and we got the motorcycle back up and luckely there was no damage except maybe to the guys pride.He said he only had the bike for about a week and was not used to it yet.He got back on it and rode away with no problem.I'm sure it was imbarrasing to him.I know it would have been to me.
It is hard to belive that somebody could just drive by and leave someone in that kind of predicament.It should be against the law and it may well be, I don't know.

· Registered
2,704 Posts
Saw a Harley on the side of the road. Rear tire was flat. Rider was standing there in full leathers, looking rather hopeless. I slowed, stopped got off the Suzuki and offered help. We decided to ride double on my bike, a few miles to a gas station where he could get a tow for the bike, and hopefully the tire & tube patched up. It was with considerable reluctance that the guy decided to hop on the back of my bike and accept the ride. We must have looked like the Really Odd Couple heading down the highway together

Ha ha ha,now that there is funny.
Makes me think of that movie "Wild Hogs" L0L

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.