Marlin Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 143 Posts

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife has just been diagnosed with breast cancer. It has been a blow to her, me, and our three children.

We have a lot more tests, scans, and MRI's this week, then meeting with the surgeon on Tuesday, surgery will follow within the week.

She is simply the kindest heart I have ever known and a wonderful wife and mother. I'd be lost without her.

Please send a prayer for her quick cancer-free recovery.

Thanks,

Brian

·
Premium Member
349 Posts
My wife and I will include your wife and your family in our prayers...

Reactions: bbri4570

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks mjazz1228, I see you are from South Jersey, my wife is a Jersey Girl from Manasquan, went to Wall HS.

Thanks again.

B

·
Banned
1,761 Posts
Wow, so sad to hear that, Brian.

Prayers sent out for a very special woman.

Brocky

·
Registered
198 Posts
Prayers round my house go out tonight to your wife, yourself and your family,

Thinking of you way over here down under,

Jim

·
Registered
3,214 Posts
Prayers sent

·
Super Moderator
6,348 Posts
Gosh Brian! Is there no end to this? Our generation seems to be under attack as cancer diagnosis is running rampant. Annie & I have sent prayers for your wife and family - and will continue our talk with the Lord. God be with you all.

Jeff

·
Registered
9,373 Posts
brian, read mark 11:23-24 beleive what it says and do what it says. the mountian the verse speeks of is your problem. remember you need and must exercise "faith" romans 10:17 says, So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God. hebrews 11:1 says, Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. remember you are in a fight with satan. it is not a game and he has no mercy, but the bible says greater is he who is in us than he who is in the world,(satan) so we can have power over him through the word of God. i will pray and believe with you and the others praying.

mike

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
Prayers sent for your wife Brian. And prayers for you also. Be strong in the Lord!

Mop

·
Premium Member
526 Posts
Brian so sorry to hear the tragic news of your wife's illness, prayers are being sent as i type this.

·
Premium Member
13,209 Posts
Brian my prayers are going out for your wife my brother!! My Mom and my Mother In Law are both Breast Cancer survivors!!! Your wife will be just fine buddy just stay strong for the family and everything will be just fine!! Praying for a quick recovery and cancer free!!!

·
Registered
7,432 Posts
Prayers and Best Wishes sent.

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
Prayer's sent from the Gabbard's. My wife just went through a cancer scare her self an because of prayer she is cancer free.

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
Brian, prayers for your wife and you, we love and care for our family here on MO, stay close to her, let her know we are with you both. Keep us informed, God Bless.

·
Premium Member
9,847 Posts
Our oldest daughter is a breast cancer survivor, so our family knows what you are feeling! Prayers sent from Goldthwaite, TX! Stay strong in your faith my friend! John

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
Prayers for the family and special one for the lady of the house. Stay strong and let her lean on you. May God Bless All.

1 - 20 of 143 Posts