Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
868 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
deleted since it offends the great Dawei so much he had to use it as an example of an OT post in his stupid secret fort.

P

·
0 Posts
Whats the skin for??? Alaskan toilet paper?? Just kinda back up to it and rub??? Guess you'd hafta clean it ever once in a while. POWDEREMAN. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
868 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Powderman that is a Dall sheep hide I believe and Nanook I am not posting my picture here except for the one in my profile.

P

·
0 Posts
TundraTigerLily said:
Powderman that is a Dall sheep hide I believe and Nanook I am not posting my picture here except for the one in my profile.
Just having fun maam. POWDERMAN. :D :D :D :wink: :wink: :wink:

·
Premium Member
1,342 Posts
TTL,
Some observations;
1. that is an old picture of a younger you
2. you gave bith to you son when you were 8yrs old
3. or you are VERY young looking for your age

(hope #3 is the correct answer)

·
Registered
868 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Uncle Mike I used to look young for my age but after this past year which has aged me more than the rest of them together that is not the truth. That picture was taken when I was 20.

·
Premium Member
1,342 Posts
What were you ticked of about, I guess 1/2 ticked off would be a better observation since I only see half of your face. But your eyes appear to be burning a hole in some one and your not smiling.
I usually go around with half a smile on my face and sometimes I have to tell people "I maybe smiling, but I ain't laughing", especially if they just said something I don't like.

P

·
0 Posts
TundraTigerLily said:
Uncle Mike I used to look young for my age but after this past year which has aged me more than the rest of them together that is not the truth. That picture was taken when I was 20.
WOW. Didn't know they had cameras that old, and even in color. POWDERMAN. :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

·
Registered
25,055 Posts
TundraTigerLily said:
Powderman I am not that old although because of this past year I probably am.
I lost all my hair in 12 hrs.. :lol:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts