Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Big Bore Kindred,

Apart from the shooting world we all have challenges to deal with -- my good friend Big Redhead is no exception. He is having hip surgery December 2nd, and then has to deal with several weeks of therapy. I can imagine that it will end his hunting season for most of the year if not all. Though he dosen't dwell on such things I know he would appreciate our thoughts and prayers for a successful operation and a speedy recovery.

There's never a good time for such events but in one respect it comes at a pretty decent time, the rascal has alerady scored two deer to my -0- this year so he has that taken care of. But if prayer is a part of your life, offer one for our big buddy, a truly swell gentleman.

Thanks,

SS

·
Premium Member
9,146 Posts
My thoughts and prayers for Big Redhead. I hope for an uneventful and speedy recovery!! PS, that SC is a real good shooter :wink:

·
Premium Member
440 Posts
Sidespin,
Your friend Big Redhead sure has our thoughts and Prayers. Where would any of us be without friends and caring support when we needed it most. We hope all goes well. Prayers being sent.

EAGLE EYE 444 and BRAVEHEART

·
Administrator
14,841 Posts
Big Redhead alias Mr. H. :lol: is a fine man that I have almost had the pleasure of hunting with. Prayers sent and will continue. My buddy that has let me hunt his land lo these many years is having hip replacement surgery Dec. 7, so it will be just as easy to remember BRH along with my buddy.

Dave

·
Registered
555 Posts
Big Redhead is in our prayers for a speedy recovery..

S

·
0 Posts
Big Redhead,

I hope everything goes well with your surgery. I wish you a speedy and complete recovery and groups almost as small as mine in the next Ranch Dog Postal Match.

·
Premium Member
5,222 Posts
Big Redhead, given your positive attitude, I would say you are well prepared for SX., but You should know how many brothers you have all over the country! Just take a look who is chimeing in! I will pray for you as well.

·
Registered
2,325 Posts
Prayers have been said. With luck he will recover like a neighbor who also had hip replacement and is better now than in many years - and may go hunting next year for the first time in years as well.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts