Marlin Firearms Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My friend, Henry, passed away on Sunday morning after a ten month battle with brain cancer. He was an avid hunter and was in the woods as much as possible, no matter what the season. He passed this on to his childeren who followed in his footsteps. He was a Christian so we have peace with that. He was only 52 and leaves behind his wife and 7 children, 2 daughter in laws and 2 grandchildren. Services are this Thursday 3/24. Please keep the family in prayer because only two years ago his father passed away, so they have had a rough couple of years.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Very sad :( Prayers sent.

·
Registered
25,048 Posts
Prayer's sent

·
Registered
5,322 Posts
Prayers sent!
358 Win

·
Premium Member
13,209 Posts
Henry sounded like a great husband and.a wonderful friend!!!May he have a special place in Heaven!!Prayers go out to Henrys family and friends!!!May he Rest In Peace!!!

·
Registered
20,684 Posts
Prayers sent!

·
Registered
9,496 Posts
Burried four friends in the last two years, been tough indeed. Prayers to you cbshtr and all concerned.

Mark and family.

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
Hi cbshtr, Sorry to hear that your hunting friend passed away.I pray that the family and friends can help each other to overcome their grief. Jesus will watch over the family especially the children. Their father will be looking down from Heaven and making sure things go smoothly. I will be praying for them. Marla

·
Premium Member
11,579 Posts
Cancer...........Boy, I wish mankind could find a cure. I've lost good friends to that, also.
Prayers sent to Henry;s wife and children, and all who knew him. He sounds like a fine man.

Tom

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thank you for the overwelming response. Getting ready to go to the services now. Continue to pray for the family and that God would be glorified.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
When we walked into the church the foyer was set up with a hunting display and pictures from many of the hunts that I was able to share with him. What a display for his passion for the outdoors. The viewing was supposed to be 2 hours but ended being up lasting for 4 hours of non stop guests, easlily over 1000 of them. What a tribute! This man was not a public person but a small time construction owner who by example was able to show his love for his family and Saviour. The service was so moving that no one could have left without being touched. The family was very strong throughout the day but I'm sure they will need your prayers as they go on with life.

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
cbshtr just read this today. Very sorry to here of the loss of your friend and my prayers are sent to family and friends. I also had friend and hunting buddy that has passed from lung cancer he had just turned 50.That was five years ago and i think of him often. :'( GOD BLESS YOU ALL.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts