Marlin Firearms Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just giving you folks a heads up my buddy has a couple camp carbines and I was thinking about getting one or both but I really don't need two they are 9MM and in ok shape are they worth 675.00???? help a fella out thqanks...

·
Registered
20,660 Posts
Not outrageous. bought mine 5 mounts ago for 550. was in vg shape. Hope this helps

Reactions: Golphin

·
Super Moderator
13,983 Posts
I would love to have one. I don't really want to pay that much for one but may have to if I am going to own one. If it is in very nice condition and you want one go for it. I like the 9 or the 45 because I already have that ammo that I shoot with other guns and could also shoot it at indoor ranges.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
So they should be worth about $550?? I don't like beating him up on price but don't want to pay too much either.... I wish they were .45....

Reactions: Golphin and erimort

·
Registered
20,660 Posts
45 will be about $100 more

Reactions: Golphin

·
Super Moderator
13,983 Posts
I see one one gunbroker with a little over an hour left. It looks to be in good condition. The seller said they refinished the stock and it looks to be birch. $430.00 with an hour to go, so I would guess not as high as $650. Of course there are other cost when you buy online like shipping and then dealer so add another $70.00 bucks to the price for most of us if bought there.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.