Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
2,406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hope you saw and/or heard a Honorable man with Golden plans tonight and also see the Naysayers.What do you think Anna you good looking young thing.

G

·
HEY WIZ.....TIME TO STOCK UP

Hey Wiz....Time to re-stock we've heard

Be sure to choose the correct ones, whichever that might be....
:lol:

Image Deleted by admin. Another personal attack. I grow weary and that is not a good thing.

Larry

·
Registered
670 Posts
Intrepid, I didn't hear the entire presentation, but from what I heard I agree with you; and of course, the "naysayers" had to rehash and dissect it all afterwards. :roll: :lol:

Alaskan CHILDISHLY posted:
Hey Wiz....Time to re-stock we've heard

Be sure to choose the correct ones, whichever that might be....
(PICTURE OF DIAPERS DIDN'T SHOW....SEE ABOVE POST)

WARNING:
You need to leave it alone and go back in your igloo if you can't behave.

Annabelle

G

·
Dear Abby/Anna/Annebelle...... please define " naysayers" as I don't see it in the dictionary ??? (thats a question in keeping with Larry's request of coarse).....

And....I question why you would ask a member to go elsewhere when I have contributed to this site... you've been provided with an exclusive here, an exclusive that other members do not have...and at our expense !

Please tell us about that, to start with ???

(NO MORE IGLOO'S IN ALASKA , sorry you're a little behind the times )

thank you in advance...

===============================================

BTW....THE PICTURE SHOWS JUST FINE FOR ME AND MANY OTHERS AS I'VE GOT MANY PM's OF SUPPORT ABOUT IT.......SORRY YOUR COMPUTER ISN'T WORKING CORRECTLY....

·
Registered
729 Posts
Yes WIZ I think he done a pretty good job. Of coarse the Democrats had to have their say afterwords and never said anything they haven't before. I think they are still running around diving in fox holes to get some distancefrom Kerry and the others. :?

·
Registered
238 Posts
This doesn't seem like a question either, but rather something that should go in a general topics forum. Why isn't it locked like my lil post about dogs?

·
Registered
670 Posts
RedB, if you will go back and reread Intrepid's post, he did ask a question.
I hope you saw and/or heard a Honorable man with Golden plans tonight and also see the Naysayers. What do you think Anna you good looking young thing.
That is worded as a question even though there is no question mark. And BTW...this is a general topics forum! :roll:

As far as your post re: dogs or whatever, that got locked by Larry...I heard that it got locked but I haven't read it yet, so I can't answer; but I will get back to you.

Annabelle

·
Registered
670 Posts
RedB...check your PMs.

Annabelle

1 - 9 of 9 Posts