Marlin Firearms Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
8,701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With two of my best fishing partners. My youngest Katey and the Jack Russell is Amy. Kate has been catching fish on artificial lures since she was 5 years old. She would put most any fishermen to shame with her fish catching skill. Amy ran from one end of the boat to the other after the fish. If I let her have one she would chew it to pieces! The Calico's were not too aggressive at the time we were there, but we still managed to catch around 20 plus another 20 bass or so! This day was catch and release only. I still have 5 meals worth of Calico fillets in the freezer!:biggrin:

·
Registered
8,701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The dog is hilarious! You could pee your pants watching her barking and whining trying to take a bite out of the fish while hanging over the side of the boat. I had the net ready in case she fell in!

Oh and Amy likes em cooked also!

·
Banned
2,263 Posts
Yes Sir, that looks like a great way to start any day! :tee:

Reactions: lever addict

·
Registered
20,517 Posts
Doesn't get any better than that!:tee:

·
Premium Member
1,742 Posts
Wow! The last few days reading a shooting forum has my blood boiling for a trip to a trout stream (no boat any more for the crappie or bass)! Thanks for posting!

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
I would say that really was a good morning.

·
Registered
956 Posts
Looks like a good time! I can't wait to hit the water again myself :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
Lou, you inspired me so this morning I took my fishing buddy to Conaby Creek, one of the black water tributaries of the Roanoke River. Fishing was lousy, but the scenery wasn't bad. DSCN9630.JPG DSCN9633.JPG DSCN9636.JPG DSCN9631.JPG

Attachments

1 - 18 of 18 Posts