Would like to pass this on to my fellow marlin lovers. I loaded up 20 rounds of the Sierra's 90gn. with AA2700. I loaded 5 with 51gns of powder, 5 with 53grns., 5 with 54grns., and 5 with 56grns. I shot them out of my xl7c which is topped with a weaver classic k-6. The rifle is sighten in with winchester power points in 130 grn. I first started off with the 56 grn and had a decient group but made 3 separate holes. Next I went to the 54grn loads and got much better group...only made 2 holes. Next I shot the 53grn load and bingo I believe I found my load. Went ahead and shot the 51grn loads and my groups opened back up again. Oh I almost forgot my OAL was 3.200. I use a mix of winchester brass and federal brass with WLR primers. I will post pics in the morning of my targets.