Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
new here, found [not purchased yet] 882ss 22mag bull barrel would like all info I can get. how do i find yr made,value, Have a 60 22lr, it has a home just hoping 882 is as dependable as the 60,Thanks ahead time

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
can anyone tell me if its accurate,and is worth 150.00,with scope, sling,does bull barrel make that much difference compared to regular barrel

·
Registered
38 Posts
Well worth $150.Buy it!Here is a pic of one of mine.I picked this one up recently for $200 so $150 is a steal.

·
Registered
287 Posts
I have an 882SSV that is an absolute tack driver. at 150, if you don't buy it, someone will. every 22mag is different and all like different ammo. Mine favors the 30gr vmax from hornady and the remington 33gr's.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I would prefer to sight mine in at 100 yards but havent had the time.Currently set on 50 yards.

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
rjohnson209r said:
what distance are yall sighting in at 50,75 100yds.
Depends on the range I plan to shoot at.
If its coyote at the farm...the KZ is 100-150 yards, so I set it at 125...which is where it tends to stay.
I do use a scope that has an adjustable objective, so you can set it and forget it...twirl the Objective end of the scope for other ranges when needed.
Center Point 4-16x40, $80 at Walmart, darn good glass & frills for a cheap scope :)

It does have Locking Adjusters, so once you set the scope, DO NOT TOUCH THE KNOBS UNLESS YOU UNLOCK THEM FIRST!!!
If you try to move the windage knobs without unlocking, it'll break the fine adjusters and make the scope useless until sent back to the MFR for repair...
which takes months...so don't do it ;)

.22 WMR is Deadly-vou to Coyote & anything smaller...I LOVE .22WMR :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts