Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Will the nickle 10rd magazines fit the 880? I've got an 880 with two 7rd mags, but am always looking for more. Everyone local to me has dozens of the 10rd mags cheap, but the 7rd are a few bucks more.. :? Add to the confusion I vaguely remember someone mentioning custom made 5rd mags that were flush fitting.. So if anyone has an answer to either where to find 5rd or if 10rd mags fit I'd appreciate it!

·
Registered
131 Posts
I have 2 of the 10 rounders they work fine. The 5 round flush is made by cutting down the 7's. The plans are on rimfirecentral.com and I thought I saw them here do a search.

·
Registered
137 Posts
El_Nutso:

If your not handy you can contact Ole' Man River on Rimfire Central and he'll do the job for you. His mag jobs look good and I've only heard good about them. They are a bit costly but worth it I'm told. Check it out.

GOOD SHOOTING!

Range Finder :)

·
Registered
30 Posts
I just bought a 15 shot magazine from Numrich Gun Parts Corporation. http://www.e-gunparts.com/

It took a little smoothing and adjusting, and it feeds best with about 12 in it and less, but it was 15-20 bucks and overall works pretty good. I recommend the company.

Ryan

1 - 4 of 4 Posts