Marlin Firearms Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Shooter's Ridge has FINALLY made the 25-round magazine for the 795 & 70!!

Also reportedly fits the old 70-series, 995, & the rest of the 70-lookalikes!!

The word from Shooter's Ridge...
"The #40426 magazine is brand new and is still in production. None have
shipped yet and I anticipate they should be to the dealers in mid May
2011. We do not have speed loader for these models yet.

Have a nice day,
Dale Radcliffe
ATK Technical Services"

http://www.shootersridge.com/products/accessories/magazines/marlin_mag25rd.aspx

·
Banned
1,157 Posts
I just noticed that this morning. Now I need a 795 while they're still $100 including the rebate. ;D

·
Registered
53 Posts
Yes, who would like to be the guinea pig and do a test and review for us? I checked out the link, and it looks like for me it will be in Turners Outdoorsman Stores. But unfortunately, California laws prevents the sale of magazines that can hold over 10 rounds. :'(

·
Registered
23 Posts
I'm very interested and almost put an order in for some this morning, but since they aren't shipping yet I guess I have to wait.

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Eli Chaps said:
Shrek,

I can only assume these have LSHO?

Also, being unfamiliar with Shooter's Ridge, by "available to dealers" what does that mean? Like MidwayUSA, etc? Can you buy them direct from Shooter's Ridge?

This is just what so many of us have been waiting for!
Dunno yet, but reportedly they work with the LSHO.

Available to Dealers...they've got contracts with a buncha different places, including Winchester's Accessories lines in Walmarts.
Hit up their dealer page and put in yer Zip Code, it'll show you who are the closest dealers to you :)

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Spodeboy said:
Yes, who would like to be the guinea pig and do a test and review for us? I checked out the link, and it looks like for me it will be in Turners Outdoorsman Stores. But unfortunately, California laws prevents the sale of magazines that can hold over 10 rounds. :'(
Just do what the illegal alien drug runners do...drive across the border to NV or AZ, buy whatcha want,
hide it inside the dash/inside a door panel or something....then return to Kali ;)

At least the drug dogs won't key up to a .22lr magazine...LOL

But seriously....y'all in Kali need to do some Petitions to Repeal those stupid anti-gun laws.

·
Registered
26 Posts
This is perfect!!! At the range today I was just think that a High cap. mag would be perfect!! The only down side would be the huge amounts of ammo I would go through when I decide to challenge the action to some speed shooting lol. Those Bin Laden targets really give me a itchy trigger finger!! ;D ;D

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Atchison42 said:
This is perfect!!! At the range today I was just think that a High cap. mag would be perfect!! The only down side would be the huge amounts of ammo I would go through when I decide to challenge the action to some speed shooting lol. Those Bin Laden targets really give me a itchy trigger finger!! ;D ;D
Be glad you don't own a Calico or two ;)
100-round helical mags eat ammo like candy :D

·
Registered
53 Posts
Big Shrek said:
Just do what the illegal alien drug runners do...drive across the border to NV or AZ, buy whatcha want,
hide it inside the dash/inside a door panel or something....then return to Kali ;)

At least the drug dogs won't key up to a .22lr magazine...LOL

But seriously....y'all in Kali need to do some Petitions to Repeal those stupid anti-gun laws.
LOL. Yes, we have a serious problem here in CA with the gun Nazis. I guess I will have to go visit my brother in Nevada!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts