Marlin Firearms Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
997 Posts
...plainly anti-gun oriented advertising_
any mediocre advertising copywriter could do the same, or even the opposite, without much effort_
btw, opening it, this is the upper headline appearing on my pc screen

UPPER HEADLINE.jpg
enough said_

·
Registered
16,334 Posts
No blood pressure problems at all. Seeing the lies and distortions and knowing that the article makes manbuns pee their panties is good enough for me. If Trevor and Brucie don't like firearms, oh well. They can hug extra tight and cry themselves to sleep.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Lol, you guys are the ones with your knickers in a twist. Just a bunch of easily verifiable statistics and historical trivia.
There ARE more guns than people in this country. Most of those guns are actually owned by a low percentage of the population. 62% of all gun deaths are suicide. Does banning guns lower the suicide rate? Doubtfull. Effective social and mental health services access does.
Do you want the mentally ill to have guns?, or does that somehow infringe on your freedoms? How crazy are you? Get a life folks and quit going around with a paranoid chip on your shoulders about how "They're out to get me!"
Oh, and BTW, Trump lost, and the Rothchilds with space lasers did NOT start the wildfires in California.

·
Premium Member
2,261 Posts
50 facts about guns in America

don't open if you have blood pressure problems

I only got through 5-6 before I quit.

Gonna give them some feedback when I'm settled down.
Thanks for the advanced waring. I did not elevate my blood pressure. I did not watch.

When you let the bad people of jail, make a public announcement that we will not pursue crimes the same way, then defund the thin blue line, make responding to a 911 call a life changing decision for the Duty Officer, what do you get? Pandemonium

900 shooting in Chicago in the first 4 months of 2021. 217 more over the same period in 2020. Similar statistic nation wide.

No question about the number of March 2021 background checks. Over 4.7 million wanting to buy a gun. Looks like many are using the March stimulus checks for personal protection acquisitions. Not quite the item the Dem's were expecting the public to acquire.

It will get worse before course correcting!

Reactions: TnHunter356

·
Registered
330 Posts
Lol, you guys are the ones with your knickers in a twist. Just a bunch of easily verifiable statistics and historical trivia.
There ARE more guns than people in this country. Most of those guns are actually owned by a low percentage of the population. 62% of all gun deaths are suicide. Does banning guns lower the suicide rate? Doubtfull. Effective social and mental health services access does.
Do you want the mentally ill to have guns?, or does that somehow infringe on your freedoms? How crazy are you? Get a life folks and quit going around with a paranoid chip on your shoulders about how "They're out to get me!"
Oh, and BTW, Trump lost, and the Rothchilds with space lasers did NOT start the wildfires in California.

Last stats I saw, over 400 million guns in the US, loosely estimated, and about 330 million people, depending upon how many Biden let cross the border last week.

Most of those guns are owned by the members here!

Ran CDC numbers a couple weeks ago and came up with 52% suicide by gun, but the DOJ numbers do vary, so we'll guess somewhere in between.

There is no lowering the suicide rate with gun bans, it's not doubtful, it was proven in the Australian Gun Buy Back Program, section 6.1 if the link doesn't take you directly to it. Which that is a misnomer to begin with, because you cannot "buy back" that which you never owned to begin with. While suicide by gun did decrease following the Buy Back Program, there was a substantial increase in suicides by hanging, resulting in an overall rise in suicides. Those intent on killing themselves, simply find other methods.

No the Mentally Ill should not be allowed to own guns. Red Flag laws are however irresponsible and unconstitutional. They are entirely too open to abuse, and they violate one's Constitutional Rights under the Second, Fourth, Fifth, Sixth, and Eighth Amendments.

I'm one of the most sane individuals you ever wanted to meet, but don't make me angry!

They are out to get Gun Owners, if they weren't there wouldn't be as many irresponsible gun laws on the books for ridiculous reasons. There wouldn't be dozens more proposed every session, for ridiculous reasons. We wouldn't be talking making a piece of plastic and velcro an NFA item. Case in point, Florida imposed a 10 day wait on long arm purchases following the Parkland School Shooting. The shooter purchased his gun A YEAR PRIOR to the shooting. They took 18 - 21 year olds' rights to own a gun following that shooting, claiming they weren't mature enough to make responsible decisions concerning gun ownership, and then wanted to push a ballot measure Banning AR-15s in the general election, and allow those very same 18-21 year olds to decide if other people are responsible enough to own a gun. HELLO!!

Trump didn't lose, if he did lose the DNC wouldn't have sent 73 attorneys to Maricopa County to try and stop the audit. They'd have sat back and allowed the GOP to count ballots, and said, "See! We told you Trump lost." They know their BS is about to be exposed, on NUMEROUS levels. That's going to back up the findings in Michigan. That's going to support the audit in Pennsylvania. Georgia is a lost cause because they erased all their machines when they set them up for the Senate race, but that could very likely be proven stolen as well. And, regardless Georgia has passed laws to prohibit them doing most of that again. And, the DNC has cried and cried and cried. They held protests, they had sit-ons on the steps of the legislature, they had legislators almost carted off to jail. All because they want to continue hauling bus loads of voters from polling place to polling place, on a daily basis.

We do however agree on the Space Lazers, regardless of who was pointing them. The State Forester has been telling them since before they ever voted on restricting control burns, that that was going to happen if the Forestry Service wasn't allowed to manage the forest. But, the moron politicians thought they knew better.

·
Super Moderator
33,045 Posts
Of course MSM will talk correctly about guns!
Funny thing is I've owned a gun since I was 10 years old. I've never pointed a gun at a single soul. But yet I'm the problem in America! And still buying guns today..........!
Can anyone explain why "Hunter Biden" isn't in jail for lying on his background check?

ca'jun56

·
Premium Member
11,711 Posts
What would you expect from the source of major propaganda. I never read these type articles and don't use the places that publish them on purpose. I sure am not going to be sharing the click bait they publish therefore helping them spread the crap. Once in a while someone will share some junk like this for some reason and I will see it. Not wasting my time as I am not interested in what they say.

·
Registered
16,334 Posts
Don't feed the troll. If he wants to come here and lol us, hit the ignore button. Tune the guy out. Anybody mentioning the election results or making snide comments about space rays needs to be ignored, banned, or both. A Lib will never present a valid argument without mentioning President Trump, he haunts their minds. Accusations of gun owner paranoia when the discussion clearly doesn't call for it, nor was it solicited in the comments, is just some guy pushing buttons. Drop him and banish him to a site that likes to hear that crap. There are plenty of other places for gun trolls.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.