Marlin Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
45 acp large primer yellow brass 1 x fired deprimed Steel pin wet tumbled 250 count.
I'll start this off at $10. to cover shipping and scrap price. This action will end September 9 at 11:00
Have fun.
T:biggrin: NY

·
Premium Member
6,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just finish removing primers and now they're thumbing will post clean like new shinny 45 acp brass pic. as soon as I can.
Come on 45 acp reloaders the clean up work is done. nidwayusa gets $65. for 500 plus shipment and you have to clean them up and remove the primes yourself.:ahhhhh:

T:hmmmm: NY

·
Premium Member
6,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
still wet should look better when dry.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
bump

·
Premium Member
6,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
New pic. dried and counted. Hey guys the shipping is free:hmmmm:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Good morning

·
Premium Member
6,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Come on now guys its for the Forum you must have a buck or two to bid. :flute:

·
Premium Member
6,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
MoreAmmoOK is alright, how about you?

·
Premium Member
6,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
A dollar more its worth it boys and girls (free shipping)

·
Registered
54 Posts
As much as I'd like to have the brass, looks really nice, I have to retract my bid. I don't feel like supporting this forum today. I truly hope this feeling changes in the very near future.
If you're interested in selling the brass outright PM me, that is if I still have an account after posting this. The rules don't say anything about retracting bids.
Once again, I do not currently wish to support this forum so I am retracting my bid.

·
Premium Member
6,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
As much as I'd like to have the brass, looks really nice, I have to retract my bid. I don't feel like supporting this forum today. I truly hope this feeling changes in the very near future.
If you're interested in selling the brass outright PM me, that is if I still have an account after posting this. The rules don't say anything about retracting bids.
Once again, I do not currently wish to support this forum so I am retracting my bid.
Well you can't force a person to pay. But you will be cutting your nose off the spite your face. because if shipping is added it would cost you more.

·
Premium Member
6,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
I'm well aware of the fact that $22.00 is a bargain. I just don't think that the MO admins/owners deserve my money at this time. I thought that you perhaps felt the same way, guess not.
If I felt the same way you do I wouldn't have put this item up for aution to support this site/forum. Farthermore I don't know the problem you had with the admins/owners but there is a lot of good helpful gantilman and ladies here that will help you with info. from actual life experience and the interesting/funny stories shared here. Nothing is perfect and this site has its ups and downs but in the balance it stands out.
Tony
PS. Well they're boxed and ready to ship and if I'm not contacted of a winner I will keep thim myself.

·
Premium Member
6,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Good for you you have the right to protest in any way you like as long was it paceful.
45 acp large primer yellow brass 1 x fired deprimed Steel pin wet tumbled 250 count.
I'll start this off at $10. to cover shipping and scrap price. This action will end September 9 at 11:00
Have fun.
T:biggrin: NY
action over

·
Premium Member
6,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
hey mod what is the procedure to consummate my winning bid????? do I just paypal the money or wait for notification?
If you pay papal make sure I get the credit. T:flute: NY

Reactions: mrguvna

·
Super Moderator
8,044 Posts
That is why I want direction from the mod as I have never done an auction on this site before. I am interested in the brass and certainly want you to get the credit for the auction. I am not a greedy sort till it comes to my Marlins..................
If you pay papal make sure I get the credit. T:flute: NY

·
Premium Member
6,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
MoreAmmooK should had went through with the Action since he got into it instead of retracking the bid and screwing the action for others. If there isn't a retraction option in the rules than he is obligated to pay up. T:hmmmm: NY

PS. If M.A.K wants to protest he should just ask to be deleted from the forum instead of now paresite-ing off it now:flute:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts