Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm keeping my starline brass. I have a person whos intrested in BUYING MY mixed hd stamp brass ,
Whats fair price? It's about 100 pieces

·
Registered
8,702 Posts
Stick with your Starline or one brand anyway. The case capacity of Starline and the others is as much as almost 3 grains difference! You would have to load each brand accordingly to get similar results! Not to mention a max load in Winchester brass is an overload in Starline!

Sticking with Starline brass in my opinion will give you the best case life. Some members here depending on the load have gone over 10 reloads with brass!

·
Banned
244 Posts
I wouldn't give more than a dime a piece for fired mixed brass but that may not be true of anyone else. Take what you can get and load the other brass to your hearts content.

·
Premium Member
8,493 Posts
I just paid 35.00 for a hundred cases but I didnt have any for my newly aquired 1895ss....now that I have plenty I wouldnt pay that much again....it all depends on how bad your buyer wants it....like everything else...

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
No problem ,had some i was thinking of sellling but deal fell out ive got 200 starline on the way SOME DAY ,FROM ANOTHER SITES group buy.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts