Marlin Firearms Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
They want you disarmed and double masked
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have a DNZ game reaper scope mount setup on their. 444S ? I would like to install a good scope mount on this and a vortex or Leopold low power optic, possible with a lighted reticle.
Musical instrument Wood Air gun String instrument Floor

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Does anyone have a DNZ game reaper scope mount setup on their. 444S ? I would like to install a good scope mount on this and a vortex or Leopold low power optic, possible with a lighted reticle. View attachment 890063
I bought a 444 with that mount several years ago. Personally, I didn't like it. To my eye it's awkward looking, ugly. That's just me, maybe. Of the 15 or so Marlins I've owned, I've used several types of mounts. Weaver 1 and 2 piece bases. Standard 1 piece mounts and rings and 1 piece Weaver bases.

My favorite? 2 piece Weaver bases and Warne rings. A lot of scope mounting has to do with personal preference. I just think that the admittedly secure DMZ is ugly.
YMMV

·
Registered
875 Posts
The DNZ mount system is a very good setup. I usually run them on all my Marlins. I've found with the scopes I use, the medium height 1" mount works the best for me. They are lightweight and a very solid mount that will not marr the surface of a scope.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts