Marlin Firearms Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well I traded my 444 off for a new 30-30 for my grandson and now I have a bunch of stuff to sell. Here is the list:

100 new in the box RP brass - $60.00
100 new (previously loaded) RP brass primed with CCI 200 but now empty- I took my reloads apart- $50.00
96 once fired RP brass - $40.00
49 Barnes Buster .429 300 grain FP - $30.00
50 Hornady 265 grain interlock FP bullets only( these were taken apart from my reloads but are new) - $12.00
100 Hornady 265 grain interlock FP bullets new in unopened box - $30.00
444 RCBS 3 die set with shellholder - $30.00
444 Lee Factory Crimp die - $10.00
1 full box and a partial box (13 plus 7 empties) of Hornady factory Superformance ammo with 265 grain FP and also 2 empty boxes of the same - $25.00 (these are the full length brass not the shorties so it is 33 full factory loads and 47 empties)

Or if your interested you can take the whole works for $265.00

You will also have to pay actual shipping cost to your address and payment by usps money order.

PM if interested
Rick

·
Premium Member
1,401 Posts
Hey Y'all,
Get Off the Assylum & Check This Out.
Somebody Better Jump on This Quick!
Lotsa Great Stuff Here.
Good Prices Too.
UncleSarge58

·
Registered
450 Posts
I'm pretty set myself so I will monitor this thread and if it doesn't go like I expect it to I'll be back....maybe sooner than later.

·
Premium Member
1,401 Posts
Just PM'd A Friend on Here & Posted it on "The Assylum"
US58

·
Registered
20,660 Posts
Just my .02. But the USPS money order is a deal killer for me. I pass most always when that is the only form of payment.

·
Registered
491 Posts
I will take the following.

100 new in the box RP brass for $60
Second line 100 new pull downs for $50
Third line 96 once fired brass for $40
I'm near Eau Claire WI let me know shipping cost or maybe we can do a FTF.
USPS Money order is no problem for me.

·
Premium Member
1,401 Posts
Way 2 Go Chipper.:congrats:
IMHO You just Got a Great Deal.
If I still had my 444, I'd have Jumped on it too!
This Stuff Is gettin' Hard to Find!
US58

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
chipper,
I am also near Eau Claire. I live in New Auburn and work in Bloomer.The 96 once fired are already taken but the rest is available. We can work out the details what's a FTF ?
I think I just figured it out ..... face to face?

Rick

·
Registered
491 Posts
Rick
I'll send a PM to you. I'll be really happy with the 100 new and 100 pull downs. Didn't mean to be to greedy.
Thanks Chip

·
Registered
138 Posts
I'm pretty curious about the not wanting to do a USPO MO. As far as I know, that's the ONLY instrument of payment
that protects (to some degree) both parties from any non-preformance on the contract to buy and/or sell.
I must be missing something also. I'd really like to know if I'm wrong.

·
Premium Member
4,756 Posts
I'll take the 265 gr Interlocks -50 Pull aparts and 100 new for $12 and $30. I'll PM the rest. Thanks for breaking this down.

·
Premium Member
6,119 Posts
To late

·
Registered
20,660 Posts
How hard is it to go to the post office? I wonder about this too.
Pretty hard for some people, I go to work at 0630 and sometimes make it home by 1800 . no PO's in between.

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
I can sympathize with ya, I work out of town for about 12 hours per day, 6 days per week in the summer. It sure does make it hard to get any errands done

·
Premium Member
6,119 Posts
Pretty hard for some people, I go to work at 0630 and sometimes make it home by 1800 . no PO's in between.
Its nice of you to answer a guestion that's nobody busnes but your own. Your a better man than me.:tee:
T:biggrin: NY

Reactions: myflatline

·
Registered
20,660 Posts
Tony, I look at it this way, not everyone realizes that requiring a USPO MO can be a problem. I was not trying to be a smart A**, would most likely have bought the lot, the point is to try and have an alternative way to pay.

No hard feelings, was just trying to give my Opinion

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.