Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got a Cowboy 44 mag jm stamped a guy I know bought it off some guy who had it in a safe SINCE NEW NEVER FIRED had hart problems sold it and other guns to the guy I know he has been after one of my guns I would not let go once he pulled that out I said calmly I will trade you my gun for that and the 22 mag he had he said ok done deal it and the 22 mag are mine.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
For some reson my computer will not let me post pics on here last time someone else posted them for me. The gun I traded was a nice CZ 6.5x55 swede but it was not worth what this gun is new was only 600.00 something. When the guy up the road said he just got some guns off a guy who had hart problems and never used sat in safe I said let me see what you got because he has been trying to get the swede off me but offering guns that were beat. He came out with it in hand I had to hold my poker face I said well we could work somthing out I said the 44 CB and 22 Savage and Ill do the trade he said I think I am getting the short end had a book with gun prices in said his gun was worth 700.00 I knew that they are woth more I said well thats the trade if you want the CZ he was scratching his head while I was trying not to bite my nails he said ok. Barrel is 24'' I think did not meassure plane stock strait stock thin forearm. She is a real looker.

·
Premium Member
2,537 Posts
Nice rifle. Remind me to never play poker with you. Shenandoah

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I bought a like new rem 7600 30-06 with the nice wood like the 760 had from him he got from the same guy as the cowboy. Had 1 full box of shells and one wit only 5 out of it that is what was shot through it. Not that I am big on Rem but it was nice looking and I did have a 760 before that was my old mans before he past and my mom sold it on me when I still lived with her and it shot great.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts