Marlin Firearms Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good Day to ALL -
I was scouting on Gunsamerica and ran across a couple of .41 mag. Marlins (I haven't seen one there is quite sometime).
In any case, there's a CCL listed as "NIB" for $2750 and an FG listed as "Mint" for $1599.
Just thought I'd make everyone aware there are a couple Marlin .41's out there!

WYT-P
Skyhunter

·
Premium Member
4,945 Posts
Saw one on another forum for only $3,500!

Reactions: Marlinjunkie

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
farmboy and reivertom,
I understand completely! I just hadn't seen any in a looong time and this pair was priced lower than what I'd seen in the past. I just wanted to make other members aware of a couple of "possibles" out there!
I've had my CCL since ????? and I thought the price then was "a bit steep", but what the heck, I'd wanted a rifle in .41 mag. since I got my 1st revolver in that caliber back in '71! And yes, I still favor that caliber and that rifle! Those are my "go to" for anything and darn near everything.

WYT-P
Skyhunter

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
That is why mine is a Henry. I would still love to have a .41 Marlin, just not that much.

Reactions: Slugnut

·
Registered
79 Posts
I have an FG, I like it. The Henrys are handsome guns but they seem way heavier than need be for a 41 Magnum.

Reactions: turbobug

·
Super Moderator
4,352 Posts
I paid a steep price but I wouldn't settle for a Henry. No loading gate. Don't regret getting my FG. Probably my favorite Marlin of all. Eh... on second thought my favorite caliber Marlin.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.