Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Those look like snow clouds out my window and it's warmed up to above freezing so how do I put my truck in 4 wheel drive? I just bought it a few months ago and haven't had to use 4 wheel drive yet. I like driving around here except when I have to go into town. Here's a picture of a road I drive on though it isn't the road to my house because that road doesnt'have any pavement.

·
Registered
868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Here's another picture not too far from my house. I didn't take them, a nice male person did but I'm going to get my own camera soon even though I don't like digital ones.

·
Registered
546 Posts
If it’s old fashioned, the hubs lock manually; will have arrows and instruction on them so that even I can’t get confused. If it’s new fangled, they’re different; have to check the owner’s manual or at least tell us the make, year and model. How many shifting sticks do you have?

·
Registered
5,394 Posts
A picture of your front rims will help. Life is good, BestLever

·
Registered
868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I finally bit the bullet and asked my nice male person how to put my truck in 4 wheel drive. Until now I was embarrassed to do so but he was actually very sweet about it even though I could tell he was trying not to laugh until I reminded him that he didn't know how to poach an egg. He got the point and told me I was cute but now he wants to teach me how to change a battery. I just bought a new battery and won't be changing it soon but he wants me to know how to do these things but I already know how to do them which is to get a man to do them for me. I have nice front rims which helps to convince male persons to do things for me so I don't have to get my hands dirty :)

·
Registered
5,394 Posts
A picture of your front rims will help. BL

·
Registered
3,371 Posts
Nice motorcycling road! 8) Do you get many big animals crossing? Hitting anything over 10 lbs. at 120 MPH is a sure diasaster! :cry:

It also has to be at least 60 F. in order not to look like the Michelin man. :lol:

It is crowded where I live. :cry:

·
Registered
868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'm working on that pic BL but it might have to wait until it warms up a little even though it han't snowed yet and is clear and pretty out. Luis, that road is a favorite of the HA's in Anchorage but I think only during the summer because during the winter moose jump out from behind trees and get hit by vehicles all the time. Just this last week two moose have been hit within a couple miles of here.
A nice male person took all those pics and he said the one with the tracks in it has wolf tracks in the bear tracks because wolves will sometimes deliberately walk in bear tracks.

·
Registered
553 Posts
A nice male person took all those pics and he said the one with the tracks in it has wolf tracks in the bear tracks because wolves will sometimes deliberately walk in bear tracks.
That is weird. I wonder why they do that.

·
Registered
868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Maybe to disguise their own tracks.

Toughie I woke up to 8 inches this morning :) of snow so we'll find out real quick if I put my truck in 4 wheel drive right.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts