Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just recently traded for this 39A Serial Number N138XX. I have been reading they may be aftermarket carvings and it depreciates the value... To tell you the truth I love this rifle, it shoots perfect, I love the carvings (they are what drew me to the rifle in the first place) and I just want to know more about it. Only way it could be better is if it were squirrel and moose.

When was it made what is a good going rate for it now etc. Thanks for any help you may provide in advance.

Chuck IMG_2792.JPG IMG_2793.JPG IMG_2794.JPG IMG_2795.JPG IMG_2791.JPG

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
I like your rifle too. Glad it is shooter. It is very unique

Reactions: Boobarzo

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Moderator I noticed I was not supposed to post this here. I have posted it in the rimfire section please delete at your convenience.

·
Registered
4,043 Posts
I like it, don't know if squirrel and moose would appeal to me but maybe deer and moose. I like what you got there and while I wouldn't do that to any of my rifle's I would certainly buy something along those lines already done.

·
Premium Member
10,867 Posts
Looks like someone that knew what they were doing from what I see. I don 't think with the quality of the work it devalues the rifle. I would buy it at regular price in a heart beat.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts