Marlin Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all... first time posting here...looks like a great site for Marlins. I stumbled across this forum searching...so far in vain...for .375 win ammo. Everywhere I look, it's "out of stock". Does anyone know where it might be found in stock? The last box I bought was about 1983 in Petaluma, Ca and the price tag on the box says $14.98! I'm back in E. Texas now and deer are everywhere on my property. Just scoped my 375 and zero'd it in. I just don't have much ammo left and it seems very hard to find... any help would be appreciated.... Thanks, Dwain

·
Registered
20,274 Posts
welcome to marlinowners longhorn294! i'm from east texas myself. i also have a 375 win. i know where some are at @ $60.00 a box! too much for me!

·
Premium Member
9,847 Posts
Welcome from Goldthwaite, TX! Glad you've joined the forum! John

Reactions: duxnbucks

·
Registered
594 Posts
Hello Longhorn294 and Welcome to the Marlin Owners Forum, from the state of Louisiana!!!

Team 45-70 #1214
cajunjohn

" This is America." " Everyone's got a bone to pick."

·
Registered
8,306 Posts
Welcome from the Republic of Texas...

·
Super Moderator
17,221 Posts
Welcome from Alabama Dwain, what the heck were you doin in Chickaluma??? I used to live in California, Santa Rosa and points north mostly...

·
Premium Member
13,209 Posts
Hello and welcome from Louisiana!!!!

·
Registered
2,357 Posts
Howdy from Alaska!

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Dwain, welcome from north Idaho! your best bet for a supply of 375 win is to reload. much cheaper and more satisfying.
I haven't seen a box of new production in years. I scoop up every box of brass I see and seldom find any loaded. bought a mold and that's all I shoot anymore.

p.s. know where Orleans is? have lots of family there and Hoopa, eureka , and Happy Camp.

·
Registered
11,600 Posts
Welcome aboard! Seems like any ammunition not in the most common use caliber categories is like that lately. I did see some .375 win for sale on Gunbroker for what are probably ridiculous prices. Might be a better idea to sign up for "in stock" notifications at numerous web sites, and wait it out to stock up then? I know I'm slowly setting up to start reloading certain calibers myself...
Good luck to you.

Reactions: duxnbucks

·
Super Moderator
16,009 Posts
WELCOME FROM OLYMPIA, WA; IN THE GREAT PACIFIC NORTHWEST - THE "ORIGINAL MARLIN®" (North Haven, CT Rifles) COUNTRY!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Welcome from Alabama Dwain, what the heck were you doin in Chickaluma??? I used to live in California, Santa Rosa and points north mostly...
What were most people doing there during the 70's... luckily I made it out alive..lol Used to love to go steelhead fishing on the Klamath River...good times....

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks for the warm welcomes and info guys...I probably need to look into reloading. I think I have close to a couple of boxes of brass...ain't much but at the price and availability, probably worth it. Maybe even pay someone like 'duxnbucks' to reload them for me :biggrin:

·
Registered
20,274 Posts
man i got'm! i'm always out to help. that 375 stuff is hard to find. you can make 375 brass out of 30-30's. been there, done that!

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
Welcome aboard, hit the reloading and casting section and start reading. I've had my M375 for about a year and a half now and have only shot my handloads with it.
I'm loading up some now and hope to get a shot at dear this year.
P.S. Good thing you saved your brass, your half way there.

·
Registered
14,846 Posts
Welcome to the MarlinOwners Forum from New York.

·
Premium Member
6,515 Posts
Hello and Welcome to Marlinowners from Pennsylvania!!!

·
Registered
1,813 Posts

Enjoy the forum...............

1 - 20 of 35 Posts