Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am now the proud owner of a Marlin 336c in .35 remington! My best friends dad's co-worker happened to have one in his closet that he never used. Well to say the least I got a great deal. The gun was shot 7 times and then placed in the original box only to sit in the guys closet for 15 years. I bought it from him for $150 and the gun is 99%. Besides a small blemish in the stock, nothing serious, the gun looks as if it was straight from the factory. Hopefully I can get out and shoot it this weekend! :D

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks ss, i cant wait till i get to play with my new toy! What really sold me on the .35 was all te data I read from .35 Remington. I would like to personal thank him for selling me on to the .35 Remington.

·
Registered
2,220 Posts
How does the bore look? Did he clean the bore before he stored it?

Congrads on your find, sounds like a pot filler.

SS

·
Registered
1,982 Posts
Yeah! Now that's the kind of deal I lay awake at night dreaming about. All too rare in reality, but sweet when it comes true! :D

·
Registered
594 Posts
Congratulations Chief! That's an awseome deal. You're gonna love the 35. It is, by far, my favorite cartridge. It's fun to shoot and it will dang sure put meat on the table.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The bore is in perfect condition, I am not sure if he cleaned it or not but the gun looks fresh from the factory. I cant wait to get out and shoot it! Thanks all!

·
Premium Member
9,145 Posts
Man....I never find deals like that :cry: :cry: Ya did good!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts