Marlin Firearms Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I also landed a 35 today, could had a pearch belly or the newer version took the newer version because of the feel an peep sight Its a Marlin 336 cs serial number0507xxxx think its a 95 year

·
Registered
3,337 Posts
Well ya know, if you're gonna come on here and tell us about a new rifle, y're supposed ta post some pictures...;)

I'd love to have one of the perch belly rifles in good shape. What sort of deal did they have on that one?

·
Premium Member
12,566 Posts
Pictures, please!

·
Registered
70 Posts
I've had a .35 since 1984. A lot of handguns and rifles have been bought, sold or traded, but the .35 is a keeper, you are gonna enjoy it.

·
Registered
515 Posts
Congrats on the new .35 and yes, pictures please! :D

I too, would like to come across a nice "perch belly" - preferably a .32 Special in good shape!

·
Registered
113 Posts
Regarding the trigger : Mine, a 2006 issue, had a horrible trigger. I wondered if I had lost the 'permission slip' I needed just to get it to fire. Adhering to the trigger instructions and going carefully it reduced to 40oz. It only took about six take-downs to get it. Make up your mind to go slow and accept that it is going to take several re-assemblies. Use a good light when dealing with small parts.
While you have it apart you may as well clean it.

·
Premium Member
28,790 Posts
Great,you got a deer hammer. Now you need to join Team 35. Gunrunner,,

·
Registered
224 Posts
i'm w/ ben, it took me 4 or 5 take-downs & assemblies, i lost count, but,
my .35 has a great trigger.
and i can now clean my guns internals w/o fear.

·
Registered
515 Posts
ceadersavage said:
Thanks men but still can't get pictures to come on
You can use the "Additional Options" function in the lower left corner of the screen when posting a message. Click on "Additional Options" then "browse" then select the photo's from a location on your computer (i.e. a folder or desktop). :D

You'll likely have to resize the photos to post more than one.

·
Registered
203 Posts
As long as you picked the one that feels best you did good. Be careful a few times at the range you'll be wantin the other one too

1 - 15 of 15 Posts